Monday 26 March 2012

Snap shots and photos


Tobias asking why?


Filming is underway, I have shot little bits and pieces, mostly establishing shots, I worked Monday to Friday last week everyday and plan to do this for the next however many weeks it takes to get this film made.

I don’t want to sound like I am rushing this though as I am taking my time and making sure everything looks good, for instance today, I got to the studio at nine and setting up the shot took so long, I didn’t take a single frame of animation until around two!

Here are some pictures of what I’ve been getting up to, the film is looking promising and I hope to have a lot more to show you soon.



A shot of the full kitchen


A scene where Tobias grabs a towel (the head was not seen and so was not needed in this shot)


The two main characters


Filming a scene in the hallway


A still shot from the film

No comments:

Post a Comment