Monday 25 June 2012

Degree show

My film has been up a while now but go back a post to see it in full.
I had a big screening of my film at staffordshire university on friday the 15th June, it was a great night and a lot of people came, i thought i'd put up some stills from the night:


Here i am next to my movie poster for The Obsession, with a Tobias badge on.

Here is a shot of the poster up on the wall, it was up with many other great posters such as the infamous James the Elelphant, a film that i also had a small hand in .


There was also a mural showing characters from all of the films shown



Close ups of Tobias and Sally


I also got to show off the set and puppets as well


My set with bowlfulls of badges



Sally and Tobias
A zombie Maquet created in my first year of university 
The bed from Sally's room



I also had the fox from my anti fur film: https://vimeo.com/23375993
And the octopus from my It came from stoke canal film: https://vimeo.com/33608247


Here is my film on the small screen


And here it is in the film screening room



 
I will post up more when the film gets going again and i can continue with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment